19 Sept 2012

Mr Birds Emporium

As soon as I stepped inside the warehouse style space at The Custard Factory, Birmingham, I kind of already knew that something special was going to be going on here....Sabina (one half of Sutton Vintage) + her team have landed and are hard at work to get Mr Birds Emporium looking fabulous for the Grand Opening on the 13th October. AND the best news is...NOTHING NEW has bagged a permanent space! Alongside more up + coming brands in vintage + crafts, I will be offering a unique experience of while-u-wait alteration + repair services (all the lovely vintage on offer - size will never be a problem again!), fashion + jewellery lines (all 100% recycled of course) and advice on how to live a life NOTHING NEW.

With a packed launch party, student lock-ins and a weekly vintage fair planned already I cannot wait to get settled in my new home :)

ALL MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment