8 Nov 2012

MY SHOP IN MR BIRDS!

So Mr Birds Emporium; NOTHING NEW's HQ has been open for just over a month now! It's all been a bit hectic, but I have finally had the chance to sort through the pictures and show you how I made the shop from 100% NOTHING NEW items!

Here it is! Follow Gibb Street into the heart of the Custard Factory and it's the big green building!

It costs nothing to do your own sign writing!

1950's wardrobe keeps all my customers items safe and separate from items for sale, only £15.00 from Action 21  in Leamington. Dresser was £20 from The Sue Ryder shop at Princes Drive Recycling Centre again in Leam. It was white, but after a sand, clean, paint + varnish it came out better than expected!    

Secondhand retail display unit £50 off ebay, picked up from Newport Pagnell so including petrol more like £65, but still a bargain! With loads of cubby hole storage + a nice big rail.


My shelving + workspace area where all the important stuff will happen. Shelving off ebay (picked up from Whitnash) for only £92, assembled all by myself! Table + mini drawers from my parents loft, tubs + boxes all existing things that were stacked up in my old tiny home office
.

I brought along my vintage radio + some of my camera collection to add interest, but now lots of you want to buy them; I am going to try and get some cameras + radios in as they seem to be in demand!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment